Quick Search is one of Treadwell Library's most popular services.
If you need to search the older biomedical literature or need literature from another field ask about an Expert Search.
- Quick Search is a free, quick search of the most recent biomedical literature done by a reference librarian.
- To request a Quick Search, come in person to Research and Reference, call 617.726.8605, fax 617.726.6784 or contact us through our Ask a Librarian service.
- 20 of the most recent citations on any topic or by any author will be printed out while you are in the library, emailed, faxed to your office, or put in the pick-up file for you to collect.
- A Reference Librarian will search any of the following databases:
- CINAHL (Nursing and Allied Health Literature)
- Ovid Nursing Database
- Same day service or immediate if in person.