Our core is equipped with a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment to support the research and innovation needs of the Wellman Center, and in the future, to serve other investigators and researchers both within and outside the Massachusetts General community in the Boston area. Our Core is housed on the second floor of the Edwards Research Building at the Massachusetts General Hospital. See the individual core pages for a listing of available equipment in the cores.
Our services include the following:
- Complete performance of the technical procedures
- Full training and assistance in performing technical
- Guidance and help in experimental design, methods
development, and protocol implementation
- Resources for approaching a variety of research
problems that rely on advanced equipment and/or
- Troubleshooting technical procedures
Please contact us for information on additional specific services we provide.
To schedule time with Photopath instruments, please visit our online calendar.