Please visit the Contact Us page for information about making appointments, mailing address or contacting us with questions.
- Seizure First Aid Video From the Epilepsy Foundation
- The Ketogenic Diet by Stanford University
- Epilepsy Foundation of America
- Epilepsy Surgery Handbook
- Driver Information by State The Epilepsy Foundation of America comprehensive drivers licencing section, including state by state laws
- Directory of Prescription Drug Assistance Programs for Patients with Epilepsy Maintained by the American Epilepsy Society
- North American Anti-Epileptic Drug Pregnancy Registry (888) 233-2334
Lamotrigine (Lamictal) Pregnancy Registry (800) 336-2176
Levetiracetam (Keppra) Pregnancy Registry (888) 537-7734
- Growing up with Epilepsy
A website that provides education about epilepsy and its impact on children and families.
MGH Epilepsy Service in the news
August 7, 2009
Clinical Centers of Excellence
The MGH Epilepsy Service is featured in a review of Clinical Centers of Excellence for patients with seizure disorders.
December 1, 2007
Advances in Epilepsy Research
An interview with MGH researcher and director of Epilepsy Service Dr. Andrew Cole.
Museum of Science - Current Science Technology Podcast
November 30, 2007
A Video interview with MGH director of Epilepsy Service Dr. Andrew Cole.
New England Cable News, 'Sci-Tech Today'
November 29, 2007
Epilepsy and New Treatments
An epilepsy awareness presentation given at the Museum of Science.
WGBH Forum Network
July 31, 2007
Health Blog Q&A: Epilepsy and the Chief Justice
An explanation of epilepsy and seizures in relation to Chief Justice John Roberts.
NECN Webcase Law Blog