The easiest line to the Massachusetts General Hospital is the red line, Charles Street/MGH station. You may also take the orange and green line North Station stops. There is a free Partners shuttle bus that runs from these North Station MBTA stations to Mass General Hospital.
To the Charles Street/MGH Station and to Massachusetts General Hospital
- Take the Alewife-bound Red Line train to Charles Street/MGH Station.
- Follow exit signs to Mass General Hospital.
- Follow Cambridge Street one block.
- Take left onto North Grove Street.
- The main entrance is straight ahead.
Google Map of MGH
View Larger Map