MGH Cancer Consumer Sites
- Cancer Resource Room at MGH Provides up-to-date health information as well as access to MGH and community resources for cancer patients and their families and friends.
General Cancer Consumer Sites
Selected Specialized Cancer Sites
Active therapies for CNS (central nervous system) Tumors from the Brain Tumor Center, MGH.
Neurosurgical Service, MGH Links to brain tumor treatment information.
Facial Nerve Center, Massachusetts Eye & Ear InfirmaryTreatment of facial nerve disorders arising from brain tumor surgery, as well as other causes.
National Brain Tumor Society Information and resources for patients and professionals.
American Brain Tumor Association Information about brain tumors, treatment options, clinical trials and living with a brain tumor.
- Center for Pediatric Hematology and OncologyMassachusetts General Hospital provides personalized, multidisciplinary, state-of-the-art care to children of all ages.
- Cancer in Children From the National Library of Medicine's MedlinePlus, including a wide variety of topics and links.
- Children's Cancer Web Resources Guide to Internet Resources for Childhood Cancer from Children's Cancer Research Unit, Department of Child Health, University of Newcastle, UK. Its aim is to facilitate finding specific, web based childhood cancer information.
- Pediatric Brain Tumor ConsortiumFormed by the NCI in 1999 to improve the treatment of primary brain tumors in children.
This page maintained by Martha Stone firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright© 2002-2009 Treadwell Library MGH