- Patient Care Services MGH webpage for Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Support Staff.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital One of the nation's largest rehabilitation facilities. Spaulding is a member of the Partners HealthCare System, along with Massachusetts General and Brigham and Women's hospitals.
- CODI - Cornucopia of Disability Information One of the oldest disability sites on the Internet. Resources on education, statistics, government documents, computer
access, legal, publications, bibliographic references, aging, assistive
technology, and universal design.
- DRM WebWatcher Web site of the Disability Resources Monthly newsletter. Large
index to all disability and rehabilitation related issues.
- eMedicine-Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Information for both healthcare professionals and patients.
- Family Village Informational resources on specific diagnoses, communication connections, adaptive products and technology, recreational activities, education, worship, health issues, disability-related media and literature.
- Northeast Rehabilitation Health Network - Resource on Disability and Medical Rehabilitation From Northeast Rehabilitation Health Network, Salem, NH.Education section offers articles, illustrated guides and information links, also clinician directories.
- Abledata Premier source of information on assistive technology. Sponsored by National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research, U.S. Department of Education.
- Trace Research & Development Center Trace is a research center at the University of Wisconsin - Madison which focuses on making off the shelf technologies and systems like computers, the Internet, and information kiosks more accessible for everyone through the process known as universal, or accessible design.