MGH Resources providing links to medical images
The following sites provide links to medical images.
Medical Specialty Sites
- Audiogram From Simon Fraser University. Simulates normal and impaired hearing.
- Auscultation Assistant From UCLA, to help understand the different audio characteristics of heart murmurs and breath sounds.
- Borborygmi From Indiana University Library. Scroll down to end of script for link to audio portion.
- Respiratory Sounds Respiratory Acoustics Laboratory Environment, Winnipeg, Canada.
- Vocal Development From Purdue University, designed to share information about and examples of early speech development.
This page maintained by Martha Stone email@example.com
Copyright© 2002-2009 Treadwell Library MGH