Electronic Journal Directories
- American Library Association
- Association for Library and Information Science Education(ALISE) Library school students page sponsored by OCLC.
- Bubl Information Service Extensive library database. A national information service for the higher education community.
- Educause EDUCAUSE is an international, nonprofit association whose mission is to help shape and enable transformational change in higher education through the introduction, use, and management of information resources and technologies in teaching, learning, scholarship, research, and institutional management.
- Librarian's Yellow Pages. Commercial site for purchasing.
- Massachusetts Health Sciences Library Network (MAHSLIN) MAHSLIN serves as a professional resource to its
members from the Massachusetts health sciences information community.
- Medical Library Association (MLA)
- Massachusetts Library Information Network (MLIN)
- North Atlantic Health Sciences Libraries, Inc. (NAHSL) A Regional Chapter of The Medical Library Association
- OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. OCLC is a nonprofit membership organization which furthers access to the world's information and reduces library costs by offering services for libraries and their users.
- Research Libraries Group(RLG), RLG develops and operates information resources used by members and nonmembers around the world.
- Simmons College Graduate School of Library and Information Sciences(GSLIS).
- Special Libraries Association (SLA) Boston Chapter.
- Statewide Legal Reference Service SLRS answers reference questions and provides legal aid and referral information. Useful web resources are also listed.
Copyright © 2002-2003 Treadwell Library MGH