Resources for MGH
- HCUP ( Healthcare Cost Utilization Project). Administrative longitudinal databases with patient-level information. Tools for statistical analyses of hospital data at the national, regional, and state level.
- HEDIS (Health Plan and Employer Data Set). Standardized performance measures designed to compare the performance of managed health care plans. Includes a standardized survey of consumers' experiences that evaluates plan performance.
- Health Services and Sciences Research Resources (HSRR) Database Descriptions of research datasets, instruments/indices, and software applications used in health services research and in the behavioral and social sciences. The tools may be used to assess data variables and data collection methodologies.
- Healthmart Comparative hospital performance data.
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996). Includes Administrative Simplification.
- Solucient 100 Top Hospitals Includes Benchmarks for Success.
- State Health Facts Online State-level data on demographics, health, and health policy, including health coverage, access, financing, and state legislation from the Kaiser Family Foundation.
- US News Top Hospitals Hospital rankings.
Associations and Organizations
This page maintained by Carole Foxman
Copyright © 2002-2003 Treadwell Library MGH