Treadwell Library Evidence-Based Pyramid
With descriptions and links to evidence-based resources at Treadwell.
- ACP PIER: Physicians Information and Education Resource Evidence-based decision-support tool from the American College of Physicans. Includes quality measures, practice recommendations and drug information. MGH campus only.
- Clinical Evidence A summary of the evidence of effects of common clinical interventions. MGH campus only.
- Dynamed An evidence-based clinical reference tool. MGH campus only.
- Evidence Based Medicine Reviews A collection of databases from Ovid which includes ACP Journal Club, Cochrane Controlled Trials Register, Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews and DARE (Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effectiveness). MGH campus only.
- Health Services/Technology Assessment Text (HSTAT) Searches full text of the Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research clinical guidelines and evidence reports, National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Statements, and U.S. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services. Guides and reports from government agencies are also included.
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Evidence-based, clinical information on natural products.
- OT Seeker, Occupational Therapy Systematic Evaluation of Evidence Database that contains abstracts of systematic reviews and randomised controlled trials relevant to occupational therapy from the University of Queensland and the University of Western Sydney. Trials have been critically appraised and rated.
- PEDro, Physiotherapy Evidence Database A database of randomised controlled trials and systematic reviews in physiotherapy from the Centre for Evidence-Based Physiotherapy.
- Sumsearch Searches MEDLINE, DARE and the National Guideline Clearinghouse.University of Texas Health Science Center
- TRIP Database Searches over 70 sites for evidence-based material on the web as well as articles from premier medical journals such as BMJ, JAMA, and New England Journal of Medicine.
- ZYNX Health Summary of clinical evidence from peer-reviewed literature and national organizations. MGH campus only.
This page maintained by Carole Foxman
Copyright © 2002-2003 Treadwell Library MGH