MGH Clinical Trials
- CRNet Current clinical trials at Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, McLean Hospital, and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Dana-Farber/Partners CancerCare Clinical Trials Centralized listing of clinical trials in cancer and hematology currently available at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Cancer Clinical Trials Selected Internet sites providing information on cancer clinical trials, from the Treadwell Library Cancer Clinical Trials page.
- Centerwatch Listing of more than 41,000 industry- and government-sponsored clinical trials as well as new drug therapies recently approved by the FDA. Site is keyword searchable and is designed for patients interested in participating in clinical trials and for research professionals.
- ClinicalTrials.gov Provides information to patients, family members, health care professionals, and members of the public on clinical trials for a wide range of diseases and conditions. Developed by National Institutes of Health and National Library of Medicine.
This page maintained by Carolyn Paul
Copyright© 2002-2003 Treadwell Library MGH