Massachusetts Cancer Statistics
- Massachusetts Cancer Registry Massachusetts Department of Public Health's Bureau of Health Statistics, Research and Evaluation.
- MassCHIPMassachusetts Community Health Information Profile. Access detailed information from a variety of data sources to create reports, charts, maps.
- Silent Spring Institute Cape Cod Breast Cancer and Environment Study; Newton Breast Cancer Study.
National Cancer Statistics
- Environmental Health e-Maps from TOXMAPCreate maps to shows where chemicals are released into the air, water, and ground and provides database links. From the National Library of Medicine.
- Atlas of Cancer Mortality in the United States, 1950-94 Maps, text, tables and figures showing geographic patterns of cancer death rates.
- American Cancer SocietyIncludes links for statistics back to 2000 as well as recent statistics for African American and Hispanics/Latinos.
- Cancer Stats. NCI Factbook 1998 National Cancer Institute.
- Cancer Stats. NCI Factbook 1997 National Cancer Institute.
- Cancer Stats. NCI Factbook 1996 National Cancer Institute.
- Cancer Stats. NCI Factbook 1995 National Cancer Institute.
- National Cancer DatabaseNationwide oncology outcomes database for over 1,500 hospitals in 50 states, founded as a joint project of the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACOS) and the American Cancer Society (ACS).
- North American Association of Central Cancer Registries Organization of cancer registries, governmental and private associations aimed at enhancing quality and use of cancer registry data.
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1973-1999 Includes incidence, mortality, and survival statistics from 1973 through 1999, generated by SEER*Stat and other statistical tools. Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view files.
- Surveillance Epidemiology & End Results Homepage Data from NCI's SEER program. Includes publications, registries and online data. Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view files.
- Other Statistics Resources from Treadwell Library home page Includes Centers for Disease Control (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Census Bureau and other resources.
This page maintained by Martha Stone firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright© 2002-2009 Treadwell Library MGH