- Cancer Patient Education (CaPE)
High quality full text information for cancer patients, some of it written by MGH authors; a collaborative project between Treadwell Library and the MGH Cancer Resource Room. MGH access only.
- MGH Cancer Center Information for patients and physicians, with links.
- MGH Cancer Resource Room Provides up-to-date health information as well as access to MGH and community resources for cancer patients and their families and friends on all aspects of cancer care, health and wellness.
Major Cancer Sites
- American Cancer Society Information about cancer, including statistics, patient
and family counseling, diet, home care, medical costs, pain control
and more, as well as information about local ACS divisions.
- Cancer.Gov from National Cancer Institute Includes access to PDQ (Physicians Data Query) and disease topics for physicians and patients, supportive care information, investigational/newly approved drugs, clinical trials, JNCI (Journal of the National Cancer Institute)and the Cancerlit
- Oncolink, University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center Resource The premier Internet site for oncology resources for patients
and healthcare professionals.
Internet Sites by Category
This page maintained by Martha Stone firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright© 2002 Treadwell Library MGH