When do I need an Expert Literature Search?
These are just some of the many occasions when you may need a comprehensive literature search.
- When you need more than the recent literature.
- When you need more than a MEDLINE search.
- When you need to access information outside of the biomedical sciences.
- When you are writing a grant proposal and need a literature review.
For your patient care, research, teaching, publication, and administrative needs Treadwell Library’s experienced search analysts can:
- Perform in-depth searches.
- Help you find the information you need from hundreds of online bibliographic and full text databases covering a vast range of topics.
- Quickly and efficiently research questions concerning biomedical, technical, patent, business, legal, political, and social issues using a variety of electronic databases.
- Identify cited papers and cited authors in the sciences.
To schedule an appointment call 617.726.8605. For further details, contact Carole Foxman at 617.724.2777 or email email@example.com.
You have the flexibility of being present during the search, or handling your request by telephone or email. The search results are available immediately and can be delivered in a variety of ways including electronically.
Automatic updates on a topic are also available. Make an appointment with a search analyst to develop a search strategy that will retrieve the latest citations to journal articles published on your topic(s) of interest on a regular basis. To make an appointment or for more information call 617.726.8605.