We appreciate and value your interest in employment opportunities at Massachusetts General Hospital. Our online application is fast and efficient. It allows you to view all of our open positions, create an application profile, and submit your resume for consideration.
Visit our employment website at www.mghcareers.org and follow these simple steps:
- Click on Find A Job @ MGH
- All applicants must log in to apply. If you do not have a user name, you can register for one. Remember your username and password if you wish to apply again or update your resume in the future.
- Search by Keyword or Advanced Search. With Advanced Search you can browse through positions by selecting different Job Families.
- Read job description and requirements. Click Apply Now. You also have the option to apply to more than one position at the same time.
- Once you have logged in, complete all required information. If you have a resume, you will have an option to upload or copy and paste it into your profile. If you do not have a resume, you should add your work experience.
- Click Submit. Read and respond to all questions. Click Submit again.
**Online Application Helpful Hints**
- The system has a time out period of 20 minutes
- Use the links within the website to navigate the pages. Pressing ‘Enter’ will not work.
- Do not use the back button on your browser
- Click ‘Login Help’ if you have forgotten your username or password
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions/experience any difficulty
- Please see “Frequently Asked Questions” below for more information
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens to my application when I apply online?
- Your application is automatically routed to the appropriate recruiter and/or hiring manager, who review applications daily. Your skills and experience will be compared against the requirements for the job.
- When will I be contacted after I successfully apply online?
- You will receive an automatic email notification after you submit your application. Please note that this may be the only correspondence you will receive about your status.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those candidates who best match the requirements for the position. Please be sure to read the requirements listed for each job prior to applying.
- I submitted my application but haven’t been contacted. What should I do?
- You can revisit our website to see if the position you applied for is still available. There is no limit to the number of positions you can apply for so please review additional opportunities.
- Why is it important to provide a resume/work history?
- Attaching resumes to your application will allow recruiters to compare your skills and experiences against those desired for the job. Also, recruiters will need your contact information if you are being considered for the position.
- How long is my application kept on file?
- All applications remain on file for one year. Please remember to keep your contact information and work history up to date.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.