- You will be scheduled for a preliminary testing session.
The test consist of:
The test will be corrected and you will receive a letter with the results of the test.
- Translation of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of the Medical Interpreting profession.
- Knowledge of general anatomy.
- Ability to do written translation.
The preliminary test is one of the requirements to be considered as a candidate for a Medical Interpreting position. A passing score on the test alone does not automatically qualify a candidate.
All your information and assessments are confidential and
will be kept as such in our records. Tests are proprietary information and copies cannot be given to candidates.