- Served by a pool of freelance medical interpreters, who are
- Need authorization from the Interpreter Services to come to
- Need authorizing signatures from providers when encounter is
Schedule medical interpreters through MGPO/IDX
at least 24 to 48hrs in advance for encounters such as:
- physician or therapist scheduled appointments
- scheduled tests
- to get consents for scheduled procedures
- inpatient consults
- physician rounds
- family meetings
- Click on MGPO/IDX Visit Types
for a list of language codes.
- For unforeseen interpreter needs during office hours contact
- During off hours, page the specific language beepers assigned
for Off Hours and Holidays.
- For languages not listed contact us.
Unforeseen requests might take up to one hour to
be met or the services might need to be provided over the phone.