- Fluency in English and one or more foreign languages,
both oral and written
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an interpreter
1 to 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong medical vocabulary
- Thorough knowledge of the Massachusetts Medical Interpreters Standards of Practice
- Associate or **Bachelors Degree in any area related to science or human
services (**required for a staff position)
- High level of customer service and a positive approach
- Familiar with diversity of cultural/socio-economic backgrounds
- Good interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume to MGHInterpretingResumes@partners.org.
Once your resume has been reviewed and you meet the above criteria you will be contacted to come in for a preliminary test.
Click here for the steps you will need
NO WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS.