Begin data management preparations
- As you prepare to initiate your study you will need to determine the database into which study data will be entered.
- Creating case report forms (CRFs) and data dictionaries, developing timelines and writing manuals of operations (including review of data for accuracy) are all important pieces of preparing for the data management process.
- You will also need to set up your database in preparation for data collection. Data elements must follow those included in your IRB-approved protocol. Data should be password protected and stored on Partners computers.
▪ An Overview of REDCap: A Free, Web-Based Data Management and Survey Tool
▪ Design and Conduct of Clinical Trials
▪ Getting Started With REDCap
▪ Good Clinical Practice in Research at an Academic Research Institution
▪ Guidelines and Tools for Maintaining Privacy and Security in Research
▪ Introduction to Survey Design
▪ New StudyTRAX Release: Unleashing Portals ▪ REDCap Programming Training
▪ Study Electronic Data Capture: REDCap and StudyTRAX
▪ StudyTRAX Training Session: Clinical Trials
▪ StudyTRAX Training Session: General Overview
▪ StudyTRAX Training Session: Patient Registries
▪ StudyTRAX Training Session: Survey Research
▪ StudyTRAX Users Workshop
▪ The Principles and Practice of Clinical Research Data Management