Identify research administration support
- Partners Research Administrators provide support to investigators throughout the lifecycle of clinical research studies from grant submission, to acceptance of an award, to setting up and closing out your study fund.
- Partners Research Management (RM) Grants and Contracts Pre- and Post-Award teams are responsible for administrative oversight of research grants and compliance with sponsors' and Partners policies.
- Partners Clinical Research Office (PCRO) Contract teams provide budgetary supports and contract negotiation for industry sponsored studies.
- The Partners Research Finance team support sponsor invoicing and revenue collections and financial reporting and accounting.
- It is important to identify your Research Administrators early on so that you can ensure a good working relationship with these vital contacts.