Apply for next grants
- It is important to identify and apply for your next source of funding early on as you may have to adjust your protocol in order to satisfy the requirements of the grant.
- Be open to adding or deleting aspect of your study to fit the requirements of funding opportunities.
- There are many ways to search for funding, some of which are listed below.
- You may also consider looking at National Institute of Health (NIH) Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORT) and ClinicalTrials.gov to review what is currently funded and where gaps exists.
▪ Community of Science (COS) - a global resource for funding information across all academic disciplines. Available to HMS faculty at Countway Library. Access requires a HMS faculty PIN.
▪ Harvard Catalyst Funding ▪ Harvard Catalyst Grant Central
▪ Harvard Catalyst Grant Review and Support Program (GRASP)
▪ InfoEd SPIN - An up-to-date listing of funding opportunities from national and international governmental and private funding sources. Log in using your Partner's login. Click on "login" and "find funding."
▪ National Institutes of Health (NIH)
▪ National Institutes of Health (NIH) Career Wizard
▪ Introduction to Clinical Research at MGH