- Funding for clinical research can be obtained through collaborating with industry, however a good number of clinical researchers must prepare grant proposals to obtain funding through the federal government or foundations. Grant writing can be a grueling process, but we are here to help! As you prepare for writing your grant be sure to engage the support of your mentor and collaborators -- especially those with biostatistical expertise – for input and feedback along the way.
- The InfoEd Suite of products is the official Partners grants management system used by the Partners Research Management Partners Clinical Research Office, Pre, Post, Subcontract and Finance Teams to manage the entire research lifecycle from submission through award, renewals and closeouts. Features include proposal submission, award management, subcontract issuance, subrecipient monitoring, effort commitments, links to protocol records and electronic storage of research files.
▪ Conquering the K: Applying for an NIH Career Development Award
▪ Grant Writing for Clinical and Translational Investigators
▪ MGH Clinical Research Fellows Orientation Part II
▪ Orientation Program: Clinical Research Resources MGH