- As you round out the data collection phase of your project you must first verify that the data are clean and that all queries have been resolved before moving towards analysis.
- Once these elements have been verified, the data base is locked and analysis can begin.
- Be sure to revisit your analysis plan as outlined in your protocol and consult with your biostatisticians to ensure the proper and appropriate data analysis for your project.
- If you are performing analysis on your own, consult the MGH Biostatistics Center website for helpful tools and tutorials.
▪ Fundamentals of Clinical Trials
▪ Applied Biostatistics for Clinical Trials
▪ Basic Biostatistics for Clinical Research
▪ Basic Biostatistics for Clinical Research: Working Sessions
▪ Certificate in Applied Biostatistics (Harvard Catalyst)
▪ Problem-Based Biostatistics for Clinical Investigators
▪ Publishing Faster: Bridging the Gap Between Electronic Data Capture and the Manuscript Generation Process
▪ Research Misconduct