▪ Clinical Research @ MGH, PHS, and HMS
Resources and Environment
▪ PCORI 101 is a fifteen minute presentation introducing you to the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI).
▪ Partnering with Patients and Families in Research: A New Paradigm, Sponsored by the MGH Clinical Research Program, The John D. Stoeckle Center for Primary Care Innovation and the MGH Office of Patient Advocacy. October 7, 2013.
▪ The MGH Clinical Research Program provides Study Design and Implementation Consultations, Clinical Effectiveness Research Consultations, Clinical Research Coordinators and IRB Submission/Ongoing Support to support your Patient-Centered Outcomes Research.
▪ Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) Patient-Centered Comparative Effectiveness Research Center
▪ Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) Patient-Centered Comparative Effectiveness Research Center Patient-Centered Outcomes Seminar Series
MGH CLINICAL RESEARCH PROGRAM PCORI COURSES
PCORI Luncheon Panel
Thursday, May 29th 12:30pm-2:00pm
Meet investigators from MGH and BWH, who are currently funded by PCORI. They will discuss their experience as well as answer your specific questions.
Considering PCORI Funding? What do you need to know before applying?
Wednesday, May 21st 2:00-4:00pm
What is PCORI?
Wednesday, April 30, 2:00pm – 4:00pm Simches 3.120
Speaker: Andrew A. Nierenberg, MDProfessor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
Have you heard about a new funding source from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)? Maybe it sounds familiar but you’re not sure what is involved in applying for this type of funding? Please join Dr. Andrew Nierenberg as he describes PCORI, defines key terms used by PCORI and outlines the process for applying for funding. Dr. Nierenberg was recently awarded funding from PCORI to create a “Mood Patient-Powered Network.”