▪ Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Supporting Patient and Consumer Involvement in Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
▪ BWH Patient-Centered Comparative Effectiveness Research Center. Patient Engagement Best Practices Resource Document.
▪ BWH Patient-Centered Comparative Effectiveness Research Center. What do PCORI and its Collaborators Say about Patient and Stakeholder Engagement?
▪ Hoffman A, Montgomery R, Aubry, W, Tunis SR. How Best To Engage Patients, Doctors, And Other Stakeholders In Designing Comparative Effectiveness Studies. Health Affairs, 29, no.10 (2010):1834-1841.
▪ O’Haire C, McPheeters M, Nakamoto EK, LaBrant L, Most C, Lee K, Graham E, Cottrell E, Guise J-M. Methods for Engaging Stakeholders to Identify and Prioritize Future Research Needs. Report No. 4. (Prepared by the Oregon Evidence-based Practice Center and the Vanderbilt Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-2007-10057-I.) AHRQ Publication No. 11-EHC044-EF. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. June 2011.