Mass General Home
         
Bone Density Center Home Page
Directions to the Center
Insurance Information
Contact Us
Blank Requisition Forms
Guidelines for Interpreting Test Results
Tests Offered
MGH Bone Density Staff
History of the MGH Bone Density Center
Osteoporosis Research Center
   
Insurance
         
 
The Bone Density Center at Massachusetts General Hospital accepts Medicare approved charges as payment in full. Other insurance plans are also accepted. Medicare typically pays 80% of costs and a secondary insurer pays the remaining 20%. The Bone Density Center always bills the insurance company first and then bills patients afterward for any approved residual fee that is not paid by the insurance company.

    Directions  | Insurance Information Osteoporosis Information  | Contact Us    
    Requisition Forms  | Interpreting Test Results  | Tests Offered    
      MGH Bone Density Staff History of the MGH Bone Density Center  | Osteoporosis Research Center