THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN SENDING YOUR CARE TEAM A MESSAGE VIA PATIENT GATEWAY:
- Patient Gateway messages are excellent for routine questions or following up with your care team.
- Depending on your message, your doctor or nurse may ask you to call them to discuss your message. Please include a number where you may be reached.
- Just like a phone call, your email message will be reviewed by office staff first and then sent to the appropriate doctor or nurse.
- Your messages will be responded to during regular office hours.
- Your doctor or nurse may put copies of your email messages in your medical record, when appropriate.
TO SEND YOUR CARE TEAM A MESSAGE VIA PATIENT GATEWAY:
To send a message to your provider please CLICK HERE, log in using your username and password, select the Mail tab and Write option. Follow further instructions provided.
PLEASE NOTE: When sending a message to your nurse or dietitian please make out the attention to him/her in the subject heading.
For security and privacy reasons, you will be mailed a password, so sign up now so you will be ready to use it.
Some email systems may block notification messages sent from email@example.com. To ensure that your email service provider recognizes and accepts messages from Patient Gateway, enter our originating email address, firstname.lastname@example.org into your email address book.
Need to enroll? Just click here and select ENROLL ONLINE option. Please note, this online service is available only to Bulfinch Medical Group patients.
back to top