Enrolling in Patient Gateway is quick and easy - just click the "Enroll Online" link.
All Patient Gateway services are free. We invite you to join today.
NEWSFLASH: Patient Gateway now runs on PC and Mac computers using Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari browsers. It is compatible with some devices, depending on the operating system.
Patient Gateway is a secure website connection to Bulfinch Medical Group providing a quick, convenient, and private way to:
- Request appointments
- Request insurance referrals
- Request prescription refills
- View most lab results
- Send a message to your care team
- Access your immunization information
- Access your medication information
- Access quality health and disease information
How to sign up:
- At our Patient Education Center during your office visit
- From home by logging on to www2.massgeneral.org/bmg and clicking on Patient Gateway on the homepage
- Or call 617-643-2860
Things you should know about using Patient Gateway messaging:
- Do not use email if you are having a medical emergency.
- Your messages will be responded to during regular office hours.
- Use email for routine problems or questions.
- Do not use email if you need a reply in a very short amount of time.
- Messages are encrypted---much more secure and private than regular email messages.
- Just like a phone call, your email message will be reviewed by office staff first and then sent to the appropriate doctor or nurse.
- Your doctor or nurse may put copies of your email messages in your medical record when appropriate.
- For security and privacy reasons, you will be mailed a password, so sign up now so you will be ready to use it.
back to top