Enrolling in Patient Gateway is quick and easy - just click the "Enroll Online" link.
All Patient Gateway services are free. We invite you to join today.
NEWSFLASH: Patient Gateway now runs on PC and Mac computers using Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari browsers. It currently is not compatible with devices such as iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone.
Patient Gateway is a secure website connection to Bulfinch Medical Group providing a quick, convenient, and private way to:
- Request appointments
- Request insurance referrals
- Request prescription refills
- View most lab results
- Send a message to your care team
- Access your immunization information
- Access your medication information
- Access quality health and disease information
How to sign up:
- At our Patient Education Center during your office visit
- From home by logging on to www2.massgeneral.org/bmg and clicking on Patient Gateway on the homepage
- Or call 617-643-2860
Things you should know about using Patient Gateway messaging:
- Do not use email if you are having a medical emergency.
- Your messages will be responded to during regular office hours.
- Use email for routine problems or questions.
- Do not use email if you need a reply in a very short amount of time.
- Messages are encrypted---much more secure and private than regular email messages.
- Just like a phone call, your email message will be reviewed by office staff first and then sent to the appropriate doctor or nurse.
- Your doctor or nurse may put copies of your email messages in your medical record when appropriate.
- For security and privacy reasons, you will be mailed a password, so sign up now so you will be ready to use it.
back to top