Fellowship in Perioperative Administration Application
Accepting applications for the 2015-2016 academic year.
The Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine follows all minimum selection criteria as delineated in the Institutional Policy on Selection. As a prerequisite for entry, all applicants for the fellowship must be a graduate of one of the following:
Applicants must have also completed an anesthesia residency program accredited by one of the following:
- ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education)
- A RCPSC (Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada)
All residents, clinical fellows, research fellows and staff who are not United States citizens and do not have a green card must have the appropriate visa in order to receive a Mass General appointment.
For questions regarding a J-1 visa, please call the Registrar/Credentialing Office at 617-726-5316. Questions on all other types of visas should be directed to the Partners International Office at 617-726-9211.
Selection to the fellowship is highly competitive. Only completed applications are reviewed. Please submit the following documents electronically:
- Personal statement describing your interest in the Perioperateive Administration Fellowship and your plans after completion of the fellowship
- Completed application
- A current curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation. One letter must be from your residency program director or Chief of Service. Letters should be addressed to Drs. Peter Dunn, Aalok Agarwala, and Wilton Levine, and should be sent from the letter writer’s e-mail or his/her assistant’s e-mail
- A copy of your medical school transcript
- A copy of your USMLE scores
All documents should be submitted electronically to MGHAnesthesiaPeriOp@partners.org to the attention of:
Drs. Peter Dunn, Aalok Agarwala, and Wilton Levine
Fellowship Program Directors
c/o Rob Mabe, Program Manager
Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital
Applicatant should use the following naming convention (first five letters of last name, first initial, document type):
The deadline for completed applications is June 1, 2014 for a start date of July 1, 2015. Only complete applications will be reviewed. Failure to provide this information will keep your application in an incomplete status.