Fellowship in Biomedical Informatics - Application
- An advanced degree in the health or biological sciences
- Demonstrated excellent computer science skills, leadership, and teaching abilities as well as the ability to make timely and effective decisions
- Must be an accessible, calm, mature, and fair individual with strong interpersonal skills that permit him/her to work independently and establish credibility with individuals across disciplines
- A background in basic and/or clinical investigation and demonstration of scholarly attributes in teaching are desirable.
- Must exhibit professionalism and commitment to learning.
Selection into the fellowship is highly competitive. Individuals with advanced degrees in the health or biological sciences and an avid interest in biomedical informatics are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should submit (1) a letter of interest, (2) curriculum vitae, (3) three letters of recommendation, and (4) transcripts to be considered for the fellowship.
Please send all application materials and inquries to MGHAnesInformatics@partners.org.
For more information, please contact:
Department of Anesthesia,
Critical Care and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114